QNAP ES1686DC – Features Snapshot:
ES1686dc-2145NT-128G – QNAP ES1686dc Next-generation Enterprise ZFS NAS, active-active high performance and near zero downtime. The ES1686dc Enterprise ZFS NAS supports near-limitless snapshots, SnapSync, block-level data deduplication, and inline data compression. The ES1686dc has streamlined remote backups with nearly limitless snapshots and SnapSyn, with Self-Healing to ensure data integrity and reliability, the ES1686dc helps your business to achieve service-level agreements for performance and uptime and backed by a 5-year warranty at no extra cost. This premier warranty demonstrates QNAP’s dedication to your essential business needs for continuous operations and non-interrupted services.
QNAP ES1686dc-2145NT-128G 16-Bay Enterprise ZFS NAS, SAS 12G/6G, Intel® Xeon® D-2145NT 8-core/16-threads 1.9 GHz processor (burst up to 3.0 GHz), 128 GB DDR4 ECC memory (64 GB per controller), 14-LAN (4 SFP+ / 3 RJ45 for Each Controller), 2 x M.2 port Supports SATA 6Gb/s or NVMe, Gen3 x 4 2280 10G-ready, iSCSI, Storage pool with RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, RAID TP, triple Mirror, max 512GB RAM, PCIe expansion slot x 2, redundant power supply.
Delivering enterprise high availability, the ES1686dc Enterprise ZFS NAS features Intel® Xeon® D processors, dual active controllers, up to 512 GB DDR4 ECC memory, SAS 12Gb/s, and ZFS that supports logical volume management. The ES1686dc runs the latest QES 2.1.0 operating system that supports near-limitless snapshots, SnapSync, block-level data deduplication, and inline data compression. Whether being used as a mission-critical file server, virtualization server, VDI, medium-sized data center, video streaming, surveillance storage, and efficient file backup & recovery, the ES1686dc helps your business to achieve service-level agreements for performance and uptime.
- Intel® Xeon® D dual active-active controllers provide supreme uptime and redundancy to ensure high availability.
- Battery-protected DRAM write to cache data protection and Flash read acceleration provides industry-leading random access performance.
- Two M.2 SSD slots allow for implementing SSD cache acceleration.
- Four 10GbE SFP+ ports accelerate virtualization, large file sharing, and intensive data transfer.
- Near-limitless snapshots and SnapSync for snapshot remote backup assist businesses to resume essential services in the shortest time.
- Supports VMware® vSphere® 6.5, Windows Server® 2016 and Citrix® XenServer® 7.0 for storage virtualization. Compatible with OpenStack® cloud environments.